Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Matchless in Every Way!


Dear Brothers,
First off, I must confess how much of a privilege it is to live at Cooperstown Bible Camp. I get to wake up to beautiful sounds of nature, the beauty of nature, and what seems to be like undisturbed peace that I have never found anywhere else! Second, I must say hearing about my own sin and being confronted about it and reminded who I'am, who I confess to be, and who I want to be, and even who I need to be! It is simple a humbling experience and I'll be the first one to admit I don't like it, I will invite it, but I rarely like to hear it at first. After I think about it and process whoever is telling me this I usually see the reason and I'am then so thankful for friends who will boldly say to my face "Stop!" and I need that and the Church in general needs that more and the only way its going to start is by simple acts like the one that happens in a house between friends confronting each other and using God's word to edify us!
Now that I'm off that soap box the reason I titled this what I did and started the way I did was because today and even yesterday I haven't been able to get a chorus out of my head and stop playing it from New Life Worship "Wonderful, beautiful, glorious, matchless in every way". That is the chorus I cannot stop singing and realizing today while I was walking around this camp and knowing and seeing God's creation and slowly realize how much He deserves more of my worship and attention and respect and love....I realized He is truly matchless and I need to start living like it not just giving myself to whatever first comes to my attention that seems good....

No comments:

Post a Comment